Perry County
Skip navigation links
About Us
On-line Forms
Skip navigation links
CommissionersExpand Commissioners
DepartmentsExpand Departments
Employment Opportunities
Open Records PolicyExpand Open Records Policy
Resources and Links
Site Map

Perry County


Where do I go?

I have questions about Jury Duty; I am going to be late or can't make it-who do
I talk to?
Call the Court Administrator- 582-5143
Where do I go to pick up a dog license?  
Treasurer's office, located at the Veteran's Memorial Bldg.- 25 West Main St.
New Bloomfield Phone- 582-2131 extension 4113
Where can I obtain a hand gun permit?  
Sheriff's Office, Perry County Courthouse Phone: 582-2131 extension 2277
Who do I contact to reserve a meeting room or schedule a tour of the County offices?  
Contact our receptionist,  Phone: 582-2131
Where do I get information for meals on wheels or aging services available for seniors?  
Contact, Office of Aging Phone: 582-5128  
Where do I go for a passport, to change a name, file for divorce, questions on mortgage foreclosures, copies of liens or questions on mortgage foreclosures?
Prothonotary's Office- location Perry County Courthouse Phone: 582-2131
extension 2240
Where do I get information on Foster care?  
Children & Youth Services- Phone: 582-2076
Where do I make payments for Court Costs and Fines?
Probation Office- location Perry County Courthouse Phone: 582-2131
extension 5125
I have questions on my property taxes or my occupation taxes, who do I talk with?
Assessment Office, Location Veterans Memorial Building, Phone 582-2131 extension
Where can I get information on how to obtain a birth certificate, death certificate, marriage licenses, wills, military discharge papers, etc.?
Register/Recorders Office, Location Perry County Courthouse, Phone 582-2131 extension 2237