News Item / Announcement Details
Public Notice for entrance into County Buildings
Effective May 22, 2020, the Perry County Commissioners have released the following guidelines for entrance into County buildings:
· Public entering County facilities MUST have an appointment. Please call 717-582-2131 to make an appointment.
· Public MUST wear a mask while in County buildings.
· Public who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (shortness of breath, coughing, fever, etc.) shall be asked to return home until they feel healthy.
· Residents may be asked to wait to enter specific department offices depending on the number of visitors in the space, at one time, in order to maintain recommended “social distancing” requirements.
· The Perry County Prison is under different operational guidelines. Please call them directly at 717-582-2262 for information.
The Commissioners appreciate the diligence of Perry County residents. Your hard work at combatting this virus have helped our county start the process of re-opening and will lead the Commonwealth towards an economic recovery.