· Pennsylvania Hunting Licenses for the 2016-2017 Season will be available in our office on June 20, 2016.
· Please bring your current hunting license with CID # and PA Driver’s License.
· If you are a first-time hunter or trapper, bring your certificate of training for successful completion of the Hunter-Trapper Education Course.
· You may access the PA Game Commission’s website at www.pgc.state.pa.us for more information.
Military Reduced – Fee Licenses are available also. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
· Be a resident of PA
· Be an active and full-time duty in the U.S. Armed Forces
· Be currently assigned to a facility outside of PA
· Be on temporary leave in PA
All applicants must provide documentation of Pennsylvania being their home of record, their military status; their official orders showing that they are stationed outside this Commonwealth; and their leave papers (LES).
RESIDENT DOE LICENSES
GO ON SALE
JULY 11, 2016
SEND APPLICATIONS IN PINK ENVELOPES - JULY 8, 2016
FROM YOUR HOME
OR FROM POST OFFICE
NON-RESIDENT DOE LICENSES
GO ON SALE
JULY 18, 2016
SEND APPLICATIONS IN PINK ENVELOPES - JULY 15, 2016
FROM YOUR HOME
OR FROM POST OFFICE
PLEASE BE AWARE: All mail placed in box at Post Office goes to Harrisburg for metering BEFORE it is delivered to our office. If you drop your Pink envelope in the New Bloomfield "local" box Sunday night, we will NOT have your application until Wednesday. Be exceptionally aware of this time lag with Bonus Tag applications.
Cash, check, money order and/or credit card payments may be accepted for hunting licenses. A $4.00 surcharge applies to all credit card payments. Please list each license CID # in the memo section of the check or money order to which payment applies for hunting and doe licenses. A fee of $50.00 will be imposed for any check deemed insufficient and returned by the bank.
For DMAP licenses, please check
as it will be updated each Friday.
· 2016 fishing licenses are now available!
· Regular fishing licenses are required for anyone 16 years and older.
· A regular fishing license cost is $22.70. Additional Trout/Salmon and Lake Erie permits are $9.70 each. The Trout/Salmon and Lake Erie permit combo is $15.70.
Fishing licenses may also be purchased online directly from the Pennsylvania Fish and Game Commission using this link; http://fishandboat.com/license.htm
· To apply for a Senior Lifetime fishing license, the applicant must be at least 65 years of age sometime within the fishing year. The fishing year runs with the calendar year. The cost is $51.70 for a senior lifetime license. With a recent change from the Fish Commission, a senior lifetime license holder will need to purchase a Trout/Salmon permit every year.
Sportman’s Pistol Permit
· This permit is valid only in conjunction with going to or from the place where you hunt, fish or trap. Not valid for any other reason.
· Applicant must appear in person and present valid hunting, fishing, or furtaking license.
· Present another valid form of identification, preferably a valid PA driver’s license.
· Valid for five years from the date of purchase. Fee: $6.00.
Small Games of Chance
The Treasurer’s Office is the licensing authority for Small Games of Chance and Bingo Licenses within Perry County. Licensing is limited to non-profit organizations that have been in existence for at least a year for the promotion of charitable or service purposes.
( Please see above under Documents for SCOG overview and SCOG Act 2 amendment documents )
The fees and terms of Games of Chance License remain the same:
· $125.00 Qualified non-profits conducting games throughout the year.
· Special Permit $25.00 – this permit is sold in conjunction with yearly permit when prize awards exceed legal prize limits.
· Limited License $25.00 - permits the organization to use this license for the next 30 days
NOTICE: On November 15, 2013, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law Act 2 amending the Local Option Small Games of Chance Act to create new definitions, increase prize limits, provide additional licensing rules and regulations for organizations and to amend enforcement provisions. Required documents:
· Small Games of Chance Application
· If it is your organization’s first application bring a copy of your by-laws or other legal documents that define the organization’s structure and purposes. If incorporated, a copy of the Articles of incorporation is required.
(Please see above under Documents for SCOG APPLICATION and Background check info)
An application must be completed for each new license and/or renewal each year. The fee for a regular license is $100 and is valid for one year from the date of issue.
Three Consecutive Day License: this license permits the association to play the game of bingo for three consecutive days. The application process is the same as above, the fee is only $15. The applicant must state the dates of the games. Any association is eligible for only one 3 Day license per year, and the association is not eligible for a Regular License until one year from the date of the last game.
(Please see above under Documents for BINGO license)