· Pennsylvania Hunting Licenses for the 2012-2013 Season will be available in our office by the last week in June.
· Please bring your current hunting license with CID # and PA Driver’s License.
· If you are a first-time hunter or trapper, bring your certificate of training for successful completion of the Hunter-Trapper Education Course.
· You may access the PA Game Commission’s website at www.pgc.state.pa.us for more information.
Military Reduced – Fee Licenses are available also. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
· Be a resident of PA
· Be an active and full-time duty in the U.S. Armed Forces
· Be currently assigned to a facility outside of PA
· Be on temporary leave in PA
All applicants must provide documentation of Pennsylvania being their home of record, their military status; their official orders showing that they are stationed outside this Commonwealth; and their leave papers (LES).
GO ON SALE
JULY 9, 2012
SEND APPLICATIONS IN PINK ENVELOPES 07/06/12
FROM YOUR HOME
OR FROM POST OFFICE
AFTER 12 NOON
For DMAP licenses, please check
as it will be updated each Friday.
· 2012 fishing licenses are now available!
· Regular fishing licenses are required for anyone 16 years and older.
· Regular fishing license cost is $22.70 Trout stamp is $9.70 and the combo which includes both Trout and Lake Erie is $15.70.
Fishing licenses may also be purchased online directly from the Pennsylvania Fish and Game Commission using this link; http://fishandboat.com/license.htm
· To apply for a Senior Lifetime fishing license, the applicant must be at least 65 years of age sometime within the fishing year. The fishing year runs with the calendar year. The cost is $51.70 for a senior lifetime license and $9.70 for lifetime Trout stamp.
Sportman’s Pistol Permit
· This permit is valid only in conjunction with going to or from the place where you hunt, fish or trap. Not valid for any other reason.
· Applicant must appear in person and present valid hunting, fishing, or furtaking license.
· Present another valid form of identification, preferably a valid PA driver’s license.
· Valid for five years from the date of purchase. Fee: $6.00.
Small Games of Chance
The Treasurer’s Office is the licensing authority for Small Games of Chance and Bingo Licenses within Perry County. Licensing is limited to non-profit organizations that have been in existence for at least a year for the promotion of charitable or service purposes.
( Please see above under Documents for SCOG overview and SCOG Act 2 amendment documents )
The fees and terms of Games of Chance License remain the same:
· $100.00 Qualified non-profits conducting games throughout the year.
· Special Permit $25.00 – this permit is sold in conjunction with yearly permit when prize awards exceed legal prize limits.
· Limited License $10.00 - permits the organization to hold 3 events per year (only 2 may be raffles) that each last no longer than seven days.
NOTICE: On February 2, 2012, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law Act 2 amending the Local Option Small Games of Chance Act to create new definitions, increase prize limits, provide additional licensing rules and regulations for organizations and to amend enforcement provisions. Required documents:
· Small Games of Chance Application
· Background Checks for the President and secretary of the organization (current 90 days)
· If it is your organization’s first application bring a copy of your by-laws or other legal documents that define the organization’s structure and purposes. If incorporated, a copy of the Articles of incorporation is required.
(Please see above under Documents for SCOG APPLICATION and Background check info)
An application must be completed for each new license and/or renewal each year. The fee for a regular license is $100 and is valid for one year from the date of issue.
Three Consecutive Day License: this license permits the association to play the game of bingo for three consecutive days. The application process is the same as above, the fee is only $15. The applicant must state the dates of the games. Any association is eligible for only one 3 Day license per year, and the association is not eligible for a Regular License until one year from the date of the last game.
(Please see above under Documents for BINGO license)